Step 1: Physically cleanse your home
The first step in delivering your home from evil is to remove and destroy  anything that opposes Christ’s teachings from your home. This includes:
- Movies, games, books, pictures, statues, electronic media or related items that promote sin and evil, such as sexual misconduct, foul language, blasphemy, strange gods , idols , witches, wizards, black magic, white magic, ghosts, dragons, devils, demons, idolatry, gambling, drug use, drunkenness as well as philosophies, ideologies, cults or religions that go against the teachings of Christ, however “innocent” they may seem. The world is plagued by these evils, all of which are part of Satan’s strategy to lure innocent, vulnerable and ignorant people into his traps and to make evil in society seem acceptable .
- Witchcraft artefacts, such as mutis, potions, bones, dolls, hairs, powders and other superstitious items, such as tarot cards, charms, amulets, lucky bracelets, evil eyes, crystal balls and so on, which have been brought into the home, must be removed and burnt. Witchcraft of any form brings the worst kind of evil infestation into a home and has severe spiritual consequences on those who have been exposed to it .
Evil spirits congregate around Antichrist objects or items and form evil strongholds, which cause spiritual oppression in a home. Before destroying and burning  these items, sprinkle them with holy water  and say, “In the name of Jesus and by Jesus’ authority, I command you, evil spirits, to go to the foot of the cross of Jesus. I bind you there, never to come back again.”
Before making an effort to physically cleanse your home, say a prayer to the Holy Spirit  to help and guide you in the process. Remember, Satan comes disguised as an angel of light  and has a myriad of deceptions to bring evil into homes. However, if you know your Bible, make an effort to obey all of God’s laws and make regular use his Sacraments , the Holy Spirit’s gifts in you will strengthen, and you will quickly and easily be able to see these deceptions for what they are. Another one of Satan’s strategies is to make you think he doesn’t exist and that there is no harm in any of the above. This will put doubt into your mind as to the importance of this cleansing process.
Step 2: Deliver your home from evil spirits
After physically cleansing your home, ask a Catholic priest to come and exorcise your home or do deliverance prayer at your home. If a priest is unavailable, seek an experienced person in the Church who has permission from the Bishop to do this or, as the spiritual head of your home, you can do it yourself as follows:
- Take a crucifix , salt and water to a Catholic priest who conducts deliverance or exorcisms  and ask him to bless the crucifix, salt and water by performing exorcism prayers over them. If such a priest is not available, ask your local priest for assistance .
- Work through your home, room by room. Put a pinch of the blessed salt in each corner of a room and sprinkle a little holy water in the room and on each window. Then, holding a crucifix in your hands say, “I bless this room in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. In the name of Jesus and by Jesus’ authority, I bind and rebuke all evil spirits in this room and I send you all to the foot of the cross of Jesus. I bind you there, never to come back again.”
- Repeat the above in each room, and in all four corners of the property boundary, replacing the word “room” with “property”. Also place a thin line of holy salt and water at the entrances of both your house and property to block any evil from entering.
- Conclude with a prayer for your home and your family – ideally a Rosary or Divine Mercy Chaplet. Ask Mother Mary, as the Queen of Heaven, together with Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael to bring their troops of angels to help to deliver your home, in the name of Jesus, from any evil spirits, and to protect your home going forward. Also invite any other saints who come to mind to assist. The intention of your Rosary must be to invite the Holy Spirit to descend upon the occupants of your home, now and in the future. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring to light any evil that may be on your property so that you can remove it when he reveals it to you. Remember, you are inviting the Triune God into your home: God the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus (God) cannot eat from the same table and drink from the same cup as demons , so if you want him in your home, then you need to remove anything that opposes him from your home and ask him through prayer to abide in your home. In the same way, if you want God to abide in your heart, you need to purify yourself through prayer, repentance and contrite Confession before receiving Jesus in the Holy Eucharist at Holy Mass.
Use the remaining holy water to bless yourself each day by making the Sign of the Cross: “In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.” Say an Our Father, three Hail Marys and a Glory Be to the Father, followed by, “Loving Jesus, with this holy water, cleanse my sins, my impurities of my soul, my mind and my body. Amen.”  Always invoke the Holy Trinity  to be with you and your family every day. You can also use the holy salt on your food or add some to your bath, coupled with similar prayers asking God to cleanse you from any evil that may be attaching itself to you.
Step 3: Be obedient to God’s call
Pray the Armour of God , Ephesians 6, prayer and the Rosary  daily. Make an effort to do God’s will in everything you do. Pray with your family, pray for others, including your enemies, the living and the dead, in particular those who have no one praying for them. Purify your heart, mind and soul through regular Confession and attend Mass at least once a week, weekdays, too, if possible . Be loving and merciful, forgive and bless your enemies, make small sacrifices for Jesus every day by carrying your cross with a smile. Evil spirits will go in flight and the Holy Spirit of love and peace enter your heart and home.
To bring countless more blessings, as promised by Jesus Christ himself to St Margaret Mary, ask your local priest to enthrone your home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary . Also, pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and exhibit a Divine Mercy image of Jesus in your home. Jesus Christ told Mama Carmela on 5 September 1968 in Milan: “I will bless the families that expose my image. I will convert the sinners who live there. I will help the good perfect themselves, the lukewarm to rekindle their hearts, I will bless their interest. I will provide for their needs and I will help them in all their necessities, spiritual and material.” And in relation to our End Times: "Whosoever venerates with love and devotion in his house my Divine Image will be preserved from the Chastisement, in the same way as the ancient Hebrews marked their houses with a cross made with the blood of the Pascal Lamb and were spared by the Exterminating Angel, so it will be in these sad times for those who will have honoured and exposed my image.”
Put all your trust in Jesus: he will bring his healing hand to you and your family, and will prepare the most wonderful eternal reward for you in his heavenly kingdom, which he is patiently waiting to share with you.
 Don’t give these items to others because this just allows the sin and evil to persist.
 “For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.” (Psalm 95:5 in the Douay-Rheims Bible, Psalm 96:5 in most other Bibles).
 This includes statues and images of false spiritual teachers and prophets who centred their teachings on a mythology of false inner healing in opposition to the teachings of the Church, in particular denying the Holy Trinity and God’s call to repentance and penance.
 Confession and deliverance prayer are essential if you have been involved in or are a victim of witchcraft.
 Witchcraft items must be burnt and the smoke must not be inhaled.
 Blessed by a Catholic priest through a specific exorcism prayer.
 “And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:14)
 Evil spirits are unafraid of plain crosses without Jesus on them.
 The difference between and exorcism and a deliverance is technical. An exorcist has officially been appointed by the Church to perform exorcisms, and implements certain Church rites in the process. A priest or lay person who performs deliverances does not implement the formal Church rites. The net result of both exorcism or deliverance prayer is deliverance of evil spirits from a home or a person. Recall our Lord’s instruction: “John answered him, saying: Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, who followeth not us, and we forbade him. But Jesus said: Do not forbid him. For there is no man that doth a miracle in my name, and can soon speak ill of me. For he that is not against you, is for you. For whosoever shall give you to drink a cup of water in my name, because you belong to Christ: amen I say to you, he shall not lose his reward.” (Mark 9:37−40).
 Exorcism blessings for water and salt can be found on the Internet on reputable Catholic websites or Vatican archives. Don’t try to bless these items on your own: a priest’s blessing is essential as he has acquired certain gifts from our Lord to do so at his Ordination, and it comes with the full blessing of the Church.
 “You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of devils: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of devils.” (1 Corinthians 10:21)
 Holy Communion is our “daily bread” that we ask for in the Our Father prayer.