Fernanda de Sequeira was in the Holy Land at the beginning of September 2009 and while she was taking a photo at the prison in the house of Caiaphas, her camera stopped working. She was unable to take more photographs. On returning to South Africa, she took the camera to have the photographs developed. The photograph shown on this leaflet was the last one taken before her camera jammed. The wall, which was blank at the time of taking the photo, was covered in the Precious Blood of Jesus. Careful observation of the photo reveals Jesus’ Sacred Face and a side profile of Mother Mary’s sorrowful face on his chest, amongst other imagery.
God the Father has given Fernanda a prayer to pray over a sick person with this photo in hand. Many healing miracles have happened through it, and when doing deliverance prayers over a person, evil spirits cannot handle the presence of this photo − they complain that it burns them.
To download the front page of the leaflet for printing, click here (print at 21cm A5 height)
To download the back page of the leaflet that contains the healing prayer, click here (print at 21cm A5 height).
To download the image for picture framing, click here for the original scan, or click here for a colour enhanced version.
For the original message that came with this prayer request on 11/04/2014, click here.
For more heavenly messages related to the significance of this miraculous photo, see:
- The Precious Blood of Jesus shed on Golgotha captured on a camera in the house of Caiaphas (17/01/2011)
- Jesus explains the significance of the miraculous photo of his Precious Blood shed in the house of Caiaphas during his scourging (07/04/2012)
- Jesus’ flesh was ripped out of his body in pieces to save us from the fires of hell, yet the world today profusely offends him (03/03/2014)
- It’s an arduous task to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, with many trials and hardships – persevere and pray without ceasing for conversions (03/04/2014)
- We all have unique missions on earth to accomplish, including little children – pray for all who are complicit in the horrific sin of abortion (22/04/2014)
- The Medjugorje apparitions and the messages for this strong mission are true – miracles will continue in Jesus Christ’s holy name (14/05/2014)
- Jesus Christ loves all equally, yet the world selfishly continues to sin and hurt his Sacred Heart: only prayers can save this chaotic world (14/05/2014)
- Pray, trust Jesus, surrender all to him, and fear nothing, like Daniel in the lion’s den – everything is possible with God, in his time not ours (17/05/2014)
- Jesus thirsts for us to be seated in his Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity, yet many selfishly choose the riches of this passing-by world (22/05/2014)
- Jesus’ Precious Blood, his sacred photo, will heal many people – pray for children who are victims of slavery, prostitution and pornography (23/05/2014)
- Do Jesus’ work, pray without ceasing for this sinful world and never lose faith – difficulties in life are a purification for your soul (24/07/2014)
- Blessed are the ones who take the narrow path and are persecuted because of Jesus’ holy name, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven (20/06/2014)
- The End of Times are near – Jesus and Mary’s pains are inexplicable because of the sins of this world in defiance to God’s loving call (25/06/2014)
- Jesus Christ’s true messengers are very humble, sharing his love and call in humility, not with vanity (05/02/2015)
- On Holy Wednesday Jesus Christ was fasting, praying and sweating blood knowing exactly how much he was going to suffer (01/04/2015)
- There are no words to describe Jesus’ excruciating pains he went through for all of us, nor the pains of his sorrowful Mother’s heart (03/04/2015)
- We will never know the pains Jesus experienced in his life – he resurrected to bring a new light into the world, for our salvation (05/04/2015)
- At the house of Caiaphas, Jesus was thrown down a pit and then scourged at the pillar, enduring indescribable pains for our salvation (01/11/2015)
- Jesus desires simplicity, humility and obedience, which includes receiving him worthily in Holy Mass, on the knees and on the tongue (18/11/2015)
- Come closer to Jesus Christ in prayer, faith, love and obedience to his teachings so that he can strengthen and heal you (12/06/2016)
- Jesus was tortured before his trial and tempted by Satan on Holy Thursday (13/04/2017)
- Jesus was tortured so badly and without remorse during his passion that he had no flesh left on his naked body when he finally expired (19/04/2019)
- Follow Jesus Christ of Nazareth, pray his Precious Blood prayer, love like him, forgive like him and receive the greatest reward in heaven (02/04/2021)
- Government leaders are in a dark space – if only they would see with the eyes of their hearts the damage done to their souls (30/03/2022)