Fernanda de Sequeira was in the Holy Land at the beginning of September 2009 and while she was taking a photo at the prison in the house of Caiaphas, her camera stopped working. She was unable to take more photographs. On returning to South Africa, she took the camera to have the photographs developed. The photograph shown on this leaflet was the last one taken before her camera jammed. The wall, which was blank at the time of taking the photo, was covered in the Precious Blood of Jesus. Careful observation of the photo will reveal Jesus’ badly bruised face and a side profile of Mother Mary’s sorrowful face on his chest, the evil one’s eye and other images.
God the Father has given Fernanda a prayer to pray over a sick person with this photo in hand. Healing miracles have happened through it, and when doing deliverance prayers over a person, evil spirits cannot handle the presence of this photo − they complain that it burns them.
For Father God's message relating to the healing prayer that is found on this leaflet, click here.
Below are other messages related to the significance of this miraculous photo:
- The Precious Blood of Jesus shed on Golgotha captured on a camera in the house of Caiaphas (17/01/2011)
- Jesus explains the significance of the miraculous photo of his Precious Blood shed in the house of Caiaphas during his scourging (07/04/2012)
- On Holy Wednesday Jesus Christ was fasting, praying and sweating blood knowing exactly how much he was going to suffer (01/04/2015)
- There are no words to describe Jesus’ excruciating pains he went through for all of us, nor the pains of his sorrowful Mother’s heart (03/04/2015)
- We will never know the pains Jesus experienced in his life – he resurrected to bring a new light into the world, for our salvation (05/04/2015)
- At the house of Caiaphas, Jesus was thrown down a pit and then scourged at the pillar, enduring indescribable pains for our salvation (01/11/2015)
- Jesus desires simplicity, humility and obedience, which includes receiving him worthily in Holy Mass, on the knees and on the tongue (18/11/2015)
- Come closer to Jesus Christ in prayer, faith, love and obedience to his teachings so that he can strengthen and heal you (12/06/2016)
- Jesus was tortured before his trial and tempted by Satan on Holy Thursday (13/04/2017)
- Jesus was tortured so badly and without remorse during his passion that he had no flesh left on his naked body when he finally expired (19/04/2019)
- Follow Jesus Christ of Nazareth, pray his Precious Blood prayer, love like him, forgive like him and receive the greatest reward in heaven (02/04/2021)
- Government leaders are in a dark space – if only they would see with the eyes of their hearts the damage done to their souls (30/03/2022)
To download the front page of the leaflet for printing, click here.
To download the back page of the leaflet that contains the healing prayer, click here.