This seminar will focus on the essence of God’s call to us, how we can be filled with his love and graces, and how to fight his enemy and become the saints we were created to be. It is designed to bring teaching and spiritual healing to attendees, as taught to us by the Holy Trinity and Mother Mary to Jesus’ End of Times messenger, Fernanda de Sequeira, who has been conversing daily with the Holy Trinity and Mother Mary since 2009. At the end of the seminar, attendees will be armed with knowledge and resources to bring similar healing to their loved ones, families and the communities they serve.
The main teachings will be led by Charles Pritchard who will draw inputs and testimonies from Fernanda and other Alpha and Omega prayer team members in the discussions. Monsignor Fr Barney McAleer (Pretoria) and exorcist priest, Rev Fr Colin Bowes (Noupoort) will be assisting in hearing Confessions and the laying of hands respectively, while prayer team members will be available to assist with individual counselling and prayer support, as required.
- Venue: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, Durbanville Catholic Church, Cape Town
- Bookings: Message 0663006123 or via the website Contact Us
- Itinerary: Click here for a PDF download of this page
- Dress: Modestly, covered shoulders, no shorts for Holy Mass
- Catering: Tea and biscuits will be served (shops and restaurants are in surrounds for meals)
- No charge: We will have a repository available and a donations box for priests
- Background: For a summary of the topics see the Resources section on this website.
Day 1: God’s Love and Our Purpose in Life
Date: Friday, 25 Jan 2019
- 17h00 to 18h00: Holy Mass
- 18h15 to 18h45: Opening prayer, praise and worship
- 18h45 to 21h30: Teaching and testimonies: Seminar introduction; God’s truth, nature, love and promise; the meaning of life and why evil exists; acquiring God’s love, peace and tranquillity in our hearts.
Day 2: Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance
Date: Saturday, 26 January 2019
- 08h00 to 09h00: Holy Mass
- 09h00 to 09h30: Opening prayer, praise and worship
- 09h30 to 11h00: Teaching and testimonies: Confession; the nature of sin; spiritual discernment and overcoming the snares of the devil; the journey of coming into a state of grace and acquiring the peace and mind of Christ
- 11h00 till end of day: Confessions and individual counselling
- 11h00 to 11h30: Tea Break
- 11h30 to 12h30: Teaching and testimonies: The assault on the Word of God in the Bible; discerning God’s messages from those of his enemy
- 12h30 to 13h30: Lunch Break
- 13h30 to 15h00: Teaching and testimonies: Spiritual warfare: bondages, chains and shackles; oppression and possession; deliverance of people, homes and businesses
- 15h00 till late, as required: Laying of hands
- 15h00 to 15h45: Teaching and testimonies: Protecting your family, home and business; enthroning your home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary; blessing your future generations
- 15h45 to 16h00: Tea break
- 16h00 to 17h30: Teaching and testimonies: the sacrifice of Holy Mass and Adoration.
Day 3: The Power of Prayer
Date: Sunday, 27 January 2019
- 08h30 to 09h00: Opening prayer, praise and worship
- 09h00 to 10h30: Teaching and testimonies: Sacrificial love; a Scriptural perspective of the Apostles Creed, Our Father, Hail Mary and the Rosary, the weapon of our times; the Divine Mercy and some powerful new Rosary Chaplets from heaven
- 09h00 to 11h00: Confessions and individual counselling
- 10h30 to 11h00: Tea Break
- 11h00 to 12h00: Closing prayer: Salvation Rosary and meditations from heaven
- 12h00 to 13h00: Family Tree Healing Mass.